Wednesday 30 January 2013

Primary Research Questions: Decide Which Design You Prefer

For my final packaging design i have generated three possible designs of the mask that will make up the Lion Head sculpture. I have used the lion as a symbol of me as an illustrator. I personally cannot decide which would be best to utilise for my final design, however, which mask sculpture do you like best?

A. Where the mask uses all the space to show as many different areas of illustration that makes up me as an illustrator. The mask is highly expressive with a lot to show towards the audience.

B. Where i use less illustrations in my design to create an element of mystery, not giving too much away, but there is clear evidence of illustration in the design.

C. Where i almost completeely strip down the illustrations to give emphasis on the sculpture, this is due to the fact that without the illustrations as visual aid suggesting that the sculptures is a lion, it allows the audience to think about what the sculpture is utilising minimal illustrations with just the sculpture to use as guidence.

Please leave your answer in the comments section, this question to you will really help me in this decision in which mask will be used as part of my final packaging design.

Thank you for your feedback.

1 comment: