Monday 4 February 2013

Final Lion Head Packaging Design


Here is my Final Lion Head Lion Design For my 3D Packaging Project. As you can see, it demonstrates a wide range of my skills and interests to do with Illustration, in a highly visual and aesthetically way between each of the 'Folding Segments' of the net (i.e. Fine Detailed Drawing, Dry Point Etching, Graphics Tablet/ Digital Illustration, 'mark Making Illustration, and the use of Different Media/ Tools such as 'Pastels' etc), initially portraying a sense tat i have a keen eye for illustration and detail. As you can see i have chosen the mask option 'A' in my final design, primarily due to the fact that in my primary researched question between possible 'Mask Designs for my packaging design, the majority of the vote consisted of 'Mask A' as the more aesthetically pleasing option. The hair or the 3D sculpture was created by hand, using a scalpel to cut individual strips of paper segments from my previously established Graphics Tablet/ Digital Illustration Poster Design called 'King Of The Jungle', to create the effect of hair. I feel the hair conveys additional attention to detail by the fact that it is authentically cut into strips of my poster, plus my poster design consists of a lot of illustrative details. In addition, i feel that the colour scheme of 'Green' and 'Brown' effectively references my ambition to become 'King Of the Jungle' (i.e. become successful in the illustration industry. This packaging design i feel would attract the attention and interest of an Illustration Agency such as Folio Illustration Agency etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment